Businesses can now send Gig offers directly to Pros. If you have received a Direct Gig Offer from a business, see below:
- You have been "pre-selected" for this Gig, which means all you have to do is confirm.
- Review the Gig card like normal to make sure you can make the Gig and fulfill the Gig requirements.
- If you cannot make the Gig or do not want it, decline or leave it alone, do not confirm the Gig.
- Businesses will send offers to multiple Pros, so be quick in making your decision to confirm or not.
- Calling Out or No Call No Showing these Gigs carries the same suspension penalties
If you have any questions about the offer, contact Gigpro Support in the chat bubble below on the left and we will be glad to assist you.