- Tap on the earnings tab on the home page of the app
- Tap the payout dashboard button
- Tap the person icon
- Tap payout details
- Tap the pencil icon next to your debit card info
- Enter your current/previous debit card number and the expiration date of the card
- Tap the bank account tab
- Enter your checking account routing number and account number
- Tap save
Your payments will now be sent by Stripe to your checking account. Please be aware that you cannot use our Instant Payment feature with a checking account. You can learn more about the standard payment process here.
If you do not see the person icon in your app, please see this article here.
If you do not have access to your old/current account anymore that you need to change, then please see the following article "Get Stripe Help for Lost Card or Payment Accounts"