- Tap on the earnings tab on the home page of the app
- Tap the payout dashboard button
- Tap the person icon
- Tap payout details
- Tap the pencil icon next to your bank account info
- Enter your previous bank account info
- Tap the bank account tab
- Enter your bank account routing number and account number
- Tap save
Your payments will now be sent by Stripe to your checking account. Please be aware that you cannot use our Instant Payment feature with a checking account. You can learn more about the standard payment process here.
If you do not see the person icon in your app, then please see this article here.
If you do not have access to your old/current account anymore that you need to change, then please see the following article "Get Stripe Help with Lost Card or Payment Accounts"