We (Gigpro) are not allowed to make any changes or updates to your payment account for security purposes. Stripe, our secure payment partner, is responsible for helping Pros with their payment accounts. We have spoken with Stripe Support and below are the two ways to get Stripe Support when you need it:
- Open the Gigpro App
- Tap on the Earnings Tab at the bottom right of the Home Page
- Tap Payout Dashboard
- Tap the Person Icon
- Tap Payout Details
- Tap the Pencil Icon for your current Payment Method
- Tap you can verify your identity instead
- Tap Get Started
- Select your identification type
- Tap Accept and Continue
- Follow the instructions to take a photo of your ID for verification purposes and Stripe will assist you in making this change.
Stripe requires ID Verification to make this change, even if you have already verified your ID, for security purposes. See this article if you are having trouble with the ID Verification tools.
Go to Stripe's Express login page [https://connect.stripe.com/express_login] and enter the email associated with your Express account.
- You will be prompted to enter the verification code sent to the phone number on your Express account.
- Enter the verification code sent to your mobile device.
- Select the account (Gigpro) you would like to view to open their Dashboard.
- Once logged in, you can click on the '?’ button on the upper-right corner to get to Stripe support, it’ll redirect you to Stripe's support page [https://support.stripe.com/express].
- Click on ‘Contact Stripe Express support’ [https://support.stripe.com/express/contact/email].
Sending a message using that form while logged in will securely connect your message to the account you’re writing in from so Stripe support will be able to assist you.