- Tap on the earnings tab on the home page of the app
- Tap the add debit card button
- Tap the person icon
- Tap payout details
- Tap the pencil icon next to your bank account info
- Enter the old bank account info
- Tap the debit card tab
- Enter your debit card number and the expiration date of the card
- Tap save
- Your debit card should now be your payment method and you should receive an email from Stripe notifying you of this
If you do not see the person icon, then please see this article here.
If you do not have access to your old/current account anymore that you need to change, then please see the following article "Get Stripe help with Lost Card or Payment Accounts"
**Note, Stripe has initiated a pause on using the Instant Payment feature for 48 hours after a Pro changes their payment method to a debit card or changes out their debit card. After the 48-hour period is over, you will be able to use the Instant Payment feature. **