Welcome to Gigpro! We are glad you are here to either Find Work and Get Paid or get the extra help you need in your business. Here is how the Gigpro process of filling a Gig works:
- Businesses post Gigs and can request multiple Pros for a shift if they wish.
- Pros apply to Gigs and applications will be listed in the “Applied” tab on the home page of the app.
- Businesses will select all the applications they like for each Gig from the pool of applications they receive.
- Pros who are selected for Gigs will be notified in the app. Pros will only hear about their Gig applications if they are selected for a Gig.
- Pros must confirm the selection by the business within the app, the first Pro to confirm gets the Gig.
- The Pro will go work the Gig and the business will pay the Pro within 48 hours after the end of the Gig
- Once a business pays the Pro, the Pro will be notified they have been paid. The Pro can either wait for the money to be sent to them from their Stripe account or they can use the Gigpro Instant Pay feature to get their money in 30 minutes or less.
- Businesses keep posting Gigs as they need, and Pros keep applying to and working Gigs as they want to.
We hope this helps, if you have any more questions, fill out the support form in the Gigpro Support Center and we will be glad to help. Thanks for using the Gigpro platform!